Unveiling the Top Wedding Trends and Traditions Chosen by You

In the ever-evolving landscape of weddings, couples are continuously shaping and redefining trends to create memorable celebrations that reflect their unique love stories. For this blog post, we have taken some popular wedding trends and traditions and asked our Instagram viewers what their opinion is. By asking our viewers, through a this or that Instagram poll, we are now able to hear their honest input and opinions. Join us as we take a look at the latest wedding trends and traditions and what our viewers prefer!

Matching or Mismatch Bridesmaid Dresses

Bridesmaid dresses are an important element to your wedding day. They contribute to the theme and vibe of your day. Two popular options for bridesmaid dresses include matching dresses as well as mismatched dresses. After asking our Instagram followers, the poll resulted in a very close outcome with 45% preferring mixed bridesmaid dresses while the remaining 55% chose matching dresses. 

Sparkler of Bubble Exit

The exit to your night can be fun and rally everyone together one last time right before your send off. Sparklers and bubbles are both fun options to consider! Based on our Instagram poll, 82% of our followers preferred a sparkler exit rather than bubbles.

Veil or No Veil

Feeling confident on your special day is important and what you choose to wear is part of that. One thing to consider is whether or not you plan to wear a veil. This choice comes down to personal preference and as seen from our Instagram poll, 85% of viewers favored a veil over having no veil. 

Black Tux or Colorful Tux

Tux color and coordination is a fun way to personalize your wedding day. Whether you choose a classy black tux or a colorful tux to brighten the day, there are many fun options. Based on the poll on our Instagram story, it was a pretty close vote with 59% choosing a black suit and 41% choosing a colorful suit for their wedding day.  

Pre-Ceremony First Look or First Look Down the Aisle

The first look on your big day is tender and special. Will you decide to do a first look before you walk down the aisle or save it for the moment that the ceremony starts? Well according to our Instagram followers, a majority of 69% said they prefer a pre-ceremony first look!

White or Colorful Flowers

Flowers are a game changer when it comes to finishing off the final touches to any event. Regardless of whether you choose white florals or a colorful bouquet, they are sure to bring together the theme of your day. Based on our Instagram poll, 69% of our followers are in favor of colorful flowers over white flowers.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.